BUDDHA PANTS GIFT VOUCHERS ~ DIGITAL & GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE!
These physical Gift Cards make a great present! Each card has a unique code which can be redeemed on the website or in person at any event where Buddha Pants UK are appearing. The card comes on a printed postcard with a sticker in a brown kraft envelope.
If the Gift Card value you require is not available, or you have any questions regarding Buddha Pants UK Gift Vouchers, please contact us.
If you are a last-minute present shopper, digital gift certificates are available here!
Codes are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Gift cards ordered through our website will be delivered by Royal Mail 'First Class Signed For' to the shipping address given at checkout. Digital Gift Certificates will be delivered to the purchasers email address as specified at the time of order
(Please check these details carefully ~ we cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses any Gift Card or Certificate)
- Gift Cards and Digital Gift Certificates can be redeemed on our website (buddhapants.co.uk), as full or part payment for available products. However, Gift Cards and Digital Gift Certificates cannot be used for the purchase of further Gift Cards and Digital Gift Certificates
- Any site offers and promotions do not apply when purchasing Gift Cards or Digital Gift Certificates unless specifically stated
- You can check the balance of a Gift Card or Certificate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Gift Cards and Digital Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue
- Gift Cards or Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash
- In any case where products purchased online with a Gift Card or Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by the original payment method (Gift Card or Digital Gift Certificate)
- We are not responsible if a Gift Card or Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances